Confession: My favourite piece of erotic literature is “The Princess and the Tiger” By Hanne Blank. It’s about a woman who fucks a tiger. The story is written with great attention to detail and it shocked me how much it turned me on, especially the parts about the tigers rough tongue. It’s a wild fantasy, and exceptionally well written. And it makes me blush to admit how much I liked it (which is the hallmark of good erotica, no?)
Art by Apollonia Saintclair:412 - 20130924 Les hautes herbes (Another John Barleycorn)
I killed it in my circus class today. I worked hard and it wasn’t always graceful but it felt good. And I did a 2 minute 30 second knee hang, which is a personal best! Feelin’ all kinds of proud.
Also? The naughty yet talented Kinky Casey is going to be a tiger tamer in our Circus Coven! This is a fantastic development. So now we have itmakesmewet and musingsandmischief on Fire, me representing Air, tiger taming will totally count as Earth… come on sexy witchy tumblr girls, which one of you has Water skills? We need to cover our elements. Swimmers, divers, mermaids, pretty girls in giant champagne glasses; apply within.
("betty the tiger tamer can jump through hoops" by Sarah Hickey)
Is it normal that I’m crying with joy and feeling like this is a beautiful symbol of unity and peace and resilience in the universe?
earthandanimals: “Leo the lion, Shere Khan the tiger and Baloo the bear were found together as cubs during a police raid of a drug baron’s home in Atlanta. When the young trio moved to Noah’s Ark rescue center in Locust Grove, Ga., zookeepers decided to keep them together, and they all still live and play in their very own habitat. Visitors can watch the 1,000-pound bear, 350-pound lion and 350-pound tiger cuddle, lounge and wrestle together, and zoo Co-Founder Jama Hedgecoth says the animals are oblivious to the fact that they aren’t natural companions.”
Dear Tumbl Buddies,
A few questions and requests for you today;
- Is there a way to back up your tumblr blog? Tumblr says no, but I was hoping one of you super-clever computer-literate folks might be able to share a solution for this. Please help.
- Our dearest lemony friend CitrusTree is broken and on bed-rest. Please send her exciting things to watch/see while she is in bed looking pretty.
- Lucky underpants have not changed the fact that everyone I know is grumpy and grouchy and miserable today. What’s the deal with that? February blues or some sort of icky-planetary alignment?
- I did a photoshoot this weekend. A real one. With a real photographer. And I am very impatiently waiting for the edited shots so I can maybe show you a sneak preview… as a result I haven’t taken any pictures of myself this week because when I look at them on my shitty phone they just pale in comparison. It’s official; I have been spoiled.
- So as we were leaving the party I got Number 4's phone number. We exchanged a few flirty messages the next day but I haven't messaged her since. I know I have been dragging my feet on meeting new people but I can't decide… should I message her and invite her out for drinks or just wait until sansshame's next party a few weeks from now to give myself some more time? Thoughts?
You guys are awesome… hope you haven’t caught the grumps too.
Confession: I pictured the babe-a-licious Sin in this outfit the entire time we talked on skype. (Especially when I got an up close look at her cleavage…meow.)
Bonus confession: This picture is almost exactly how I’ve imagined my dream girl since I was about 7 and fell in love with pop artist Tiffany. (“I think we’re alone now….”)
I wanna prance around in a smutty little tiger suit!