- Daddy: Wouldn't you like to have a little sister baby?
- Little: No Daddy I would not. Unless you were a mean Daddy and treated me better than her. ;)
- Daddy: Of course I would baby. You would be my number one. You know that.
- Little: Yeah Daddy but I'd want her to know that. And that's not very nice is it?
- Daddy: No it isn't. But I'm sure if she was subby enough she'd love it too.
- Little: Really? Do you think there's a Little out there who fetishizes being second best?
- Daddy: I think there's a little out there who fetishizes being topped by a daddy and another little.
- Little: Well yes but I mean do you think that the same way I fetishize being best there's someone who would get off on knowing they aren't good enough?
- Daddy: I'm sure there is.
- Little: Hmm.... I like that. *blush*
- Daddy: She'd be our little. To tease and toy with.
- Little: Mmm hmm. Now I keep thinking about you telling a poor subby little why she could never be as good as me while I go down on you... and then I would play good cop and whisper to her that I could teach her how to make Daddy proud.... Oh Daddy I'd be so so mean to her.
- Daddy: Tell me how mean baby. What else would you do?
- Little: Just regular mean stuff Daddy. Not letting her have what she wants. Making her watch us play while she can't touch herself and you tell her all the reasons I'm your favourite. And me acting real real nice but actually being mean. You know? I'd nick name her Silver. And say "Aw Daddy, poor Silver is so lonely over there" and you would say "That's what she deserves Sweetness" and she would like that. If we talked like she wasn't there.
- Daddy: Are you sure little one? Isn't it you that likes that? ;)
- Little: And then I would lie to get her in trouble and tell you I saw her touching her pussy even though she wasn't she was actually being very good. And you would spank her. Ouchie spankings too, not just nice spanks. And then I would whisper to her that I did it to help her. Because, I'd tell her, Daddy loves the girls he spanks the best, and I was just tryin' to get you to love her more that's all, I was helpin'. And she would say thank you and I would tell her she was a good girl.... Would you like that Daddy?
- Daddy: Very much baby.
It started this way “I wanna do bad things to you, and I want to watch your husband do bad things to my girlfriend.”
But here’s the problem with boys who think with their boners; they’ve got no follow up. They can’t see past their throbbing heads.
Telling me you want to fuck me does not count as dirty talk. It just doesn’t cut it. I mean, thanks for the update I guess, but that’s a simple (and obvious) statement, and what I’m looking for is inspiration. Gimme something I can use.
If your imagination goes no further than getting to stick your dick in me I’m uninterested in giving you that chance. In fact, you might have just lost it.
The real problem is this new guy just has no fucking clue how high the bar is set, you know? Buddy showed up for a marathon wearing flip-flops and doesn’t even know it.
Today I took a really
big giant step in dealing with my recent family drama.
And I went to yoga for the first time in a long time.
Both of these were painful things. And brave things. And not-easy-to-do things.
But I did them.
And now I would just like to curl up in someone’s lap and be very little and talk about giant flamingos and flying hippos and trivial things like how many kisses each cheek needs.
"Sometimes I’m a lion, you know," Kitten said, looking down at me, her hair wild, tumbling in front of her face as she perched on my lap, her wetness against my stockings, throbbing because she’d cum once already.
"I know," I said with a smile, pulling her tousled curls back from her mouth and kissing her lips softly.
"A boy lion," she says, brushing her mane over her bare shoulder. She was wearing just a bra and her knee-socks. I was still fully clothed, as I usually am when she’s in my lap.
"Of course," I said grabbing her hips and pulling her closer. She pressed herself against my knee, her green eyes twinkling as she scrunched her nose and stuck out her tongue just a little.
I couldn’t help it, I wanted to make her cum again.
(Although I don’t often answer ask messages publicly, I know this is a question some of us struggle with as we’re trying to understand our own sexualities and what feels good to us. Especially for dynamics as taboo as Daddy Dominant/Little submissive. I wanted to respond to this concern without making it a personal attack on the person who sent it so I have removed their identifying information.)
While I completely understand your concern I don’t share your view. I think that sometimes the absolute ickiness of child abuse and sex crimes can make people panic and get lost in emotionally based arguments.
It doesn’t make any sense to say that personal sexual practices between consenting adults can be responsible for a pedophile harming, abusing and traumatizing a child. I happen to work with victims of sexual abuse, I consider myself well educated on the subject and it is my professional and personal opinion that the burden of change lies in the hands of those who are doing wrong. Pedophilia is not caused by porn or fantasizing. Modern research and my professional experiences dictate that pedophilia is a diagnosable and treatable psychological condition, and often perpetrators were victims of incest and abuse themselves.
Would you say that pet role play encourages and validates those who abuse animals sexually? I call one of my partners Kitten. Am I now opening up a window for telling people fucking cats is okay?
Do typical bdsm torture scenes validate and encourage military personnel who participate in torture practices?
One of my partners has a medical play fetish and fantasizes about it often on her blog. Would you also agree that this validates and encourages abuse from medical professionals?
To me saying that consensual role play between adults is fuelling the abuse of children is akin to saying short skirts are fuelling the rape epidemic. It’s putting the burden of proof and change in the hands of those who are not the perpetrators.
Also it’s important to note the name “Daddy” has had multiple contexts for a very long time, calling your partner Daddy is not something new or something Tumblr invented. Just listen to Janis Joplin (Ball and Chain from the ‘60’s for example) or watch movies from the ‘50’s when everyone was a cool Daddy-o. The term was much more socially acceptable then. Many couples call each other “baby” and nobody thinks of this as strange or inappropriate.
In the context I use I am referring to a Daddy Dominant, which is a specific dynamic between sub and dominant. It refers to a more nurturing, loving, playful dynamic. You can read more about that here or here or here.
Personally, having a stable, loving, healthy relationship with my Daddy Dom is helping me to repair some pretty heavy childhood traumas. And interestingly, my Daddy, who doesn’t have a positive relationship with his actual Father, finds it therapeutic to be acting out the role of the loving Father he never had. To know that these nurturing and loving qualities are inside of him regardless of the fact that he didn’t learn them by example has been powerfully healing. What we do in the bedroom is nobody’s business. As the great Ben Harper once said “my choice is what I choose to do… and if it’s causing no harm it shouldn’t bother you.”
I can empathize with you, the way that some people incorporate age play and incest play can also make me uncomfortable personally, but I also recognize that in many circumstances kink and role play is a way for people to repair and reclaim their pasts, to work through traumatic events in a way that feels safe for them. And I think that is really healthy. (More on that here if you are interested.)
Abusing children is unconscionable, to suggest that people won’t know the difference between an adult molesting and sexually abusing a child, and a grown woman who writes actively about the benefits of her kink saying “Spank me Daddy” seems ridiculous to me.
Part of the problem with taboos and stigmas is that they are a way of policing people’s sexuality. Women especially have been affected by this. The Daddy Dominant/Little Submissive dynamic is one that makes a lot of women feel safe and loved, even as they explore things society has told them they shouldn’t want or have. As with other such myths (ex: sodomy leads to incontinence, masturbation makes you a lazy lover, swingers all have diseases, nobody wants a girl ‘with experience’) the facts often get muddled by shame and fear. Understanding and enjoying my fetishes DOES NOT MAKE ME SELFISH! Wearing pigtails and calling your lover Daddy while he fucks you does not make you responsible for the ills of society. Nor does writing about it on your blog. I don’t post minors on my blog. I don’t write about or condone the abuse and sexualization of children. If it makes you uncomfortable you don’t need to follow.
*steps off soap box awkwardly and twirls hair*