A very handsome Italian gentleman recently asked me what kind of bunny I would be: This kind, amore mio.
- This bunny is very fluffy and very happy and I would like to snuggle him.
- Today I am mailing out Valentine packages to a few adorable Little’s I know…
- My sexy husband was inspired to improve our bed-restraint system and bought some very fun things at the hardware store.
- After testing out this new bed restraint system I give it FULL APPROVAL! (aka he made me cum a billiondy times)
- I would like to try it out with a pet of my own though….. hmm… (heeeeere kitty kitty….)
- There is so much snow I’m going to die.
- Rumi broke up with his girlfriend…. hee hee.
- (If #7 means nothing to you click here or here to read about the hot threesomes we had the last time he broke up with his girlfriend.)
- Yesterday I had a bit of a brain explosion because my list of Must Do’s is longer than my Available Time To Do Things.
- I remedied that by staying up wayyyyyyy too late Getting Shit Done.
- Thus; I am a sleepy bunny.
- This sleepy bunny is having coffee this afternoon with someone from tumblr….
- I can give you a hint, but I can’t tell you why, exactly.
"Well there’s this girl that I’m friends with, and you know, I like her, but I don’t know if she likes me…"
"Do you mind if I share that?"
"I don’t know, if you share it, she might figure it out."
"She’ll definitely figure it out."
"… do it."
This made me all warm and tingly inside.
Sometimes it pays to be brave.
Yesterday my sexy husband and I both took the day off so we could celebrate his birthday in bed with romance and hot sex. And then I woke up with a fever of 103 and strep throat. Mother fucker.
Insult to injury; my oldest bestest friend and I had floor tickets to see one of my greatest most fierce femme idols and I couldn’t go because I was too sick and contagious. Whan.
Today the antibiotics have kicked in and I am not longer bed-ridden, but it will be quiet around here while I am recovering.
Please send ice cream.