“I’ve always envied people who sleep easily. Their brains must be cleaner, the floorboards of the skull well swept, all the little monsters closed up in a steamer trunk at the foot of the bed.”
― David Benioff, City of Thieves
In the Middle of the Night by Aileen Fisher ~ pictures by Adrienne Adams ~ Thomas Crowell, 1965
Hey tumbl buddies,
I haven’t forgotten that I owe you some details about this new boy on the scene.
Things have been a little crazy, but tomorrow I get to sleep in and then focus on some fun writing projects, so I will be updating you and responding to my Heart mailbox stuff. (Ooh, and maybe sneaking in a tinychat!)
Thank you, as always, for your love and patience.
Big hugs and bum pats,
(Come on… who doesn’t love bum pats?)
You would not BELIEVE the chain of events that just happened in the last few hours. Un. Fucking. Real.
The good news is I kept my cool and we’re all home safe and sound now.
Being a grown up is bullshit sometimes.
Now excuse me while I swear and spoil my dinner with cookies.
- I need this couch in my life.
- I also need cake in my life. (Sigh… chronic status.)
- The date last night went really well! Huzzah!
- I’ll tell you more about him tomorrow but we are making a second date!!!
- He and my husband look like they could be related.
- Is it terrible to be so turned on by that? Because unf…
- Just saying! Having sex with two of my sexy husbands is one of my top ever fantasies so…
- I am counting down the sleeps until our camping trip… it’s been oh so long since I’ve slept nestled into the woods.
- I am day dreaming about the campfire.
- I am also daydreaming about Daddy’s lap.
- Rules are for suckers.